Interaction Designer in New York, NY August 2013 - Present
- Currently working on the Google Apps team, designing for Slides.
Co-Founder in New York, NY September 2012 - Present
- I am the Designer Co-Founder. Designed the logo, website, and the over all look.
- I was featured as one of the most poachable people in tech. I can not even begin to express how grateful and honored it is to be apart of this.
Co-Founder in New York, NY December 2011 - Present
- I am the Designer Co-Founder. Designed the logo, iPhone user interface, and the over all look. I also crafted the website.
Designer in New York, NY March 2011 - Present
- UX Designer & Front-End Developer of web/tablet/mobile apps in 48 hours. I work with four awesome guys that love to hack on projects. We've built some pretty cool apps and people wanted us to build apps for them so we said... hey why not?
Root Member in New York, NY October 2011 - Present
- Helping support and grow New York's hacker culture.
Lead UX Strategist in New York, NY
M. Shanken Communications March 2011 - March 2013
- Responsible for diagramming workflow and production tools to support new products.
- Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframe concepts for new products.
- Able to balance multiple projects over varying delivery dates.
- Identify and create opportunities for user feedback in the development of new and existing features.
- Self-motivated and able to produce results independently as well as in a team environment.
- Passionate about the details while always keeping the big picture in mind.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
Co-Founder in New York, NY March 2011 - June 2011
- We created this company on the StartupBus. We had 48 hours to complete this project with a team of 5 others. I designed the logo and both Android & iPhone UI for our team. All the hard worked help the team reach the semifinals, finishing in the top 12 of 38 teams. After SXSW we where celebrated as an impressive technical achievement at New York Tech Meetup's Hack of the Month.
Buspreneur in New York, NY March 2011
- A bus of 25 strangers traveling at 60 miles an hour and over 48 hours on the road between New York, NY and Austin,TX attempted the challenge of starting a company under unique (and some would say extreme) time and resource constraints and produce something valuable. At the end we will present the project to a panel of high profile investors. Designed the logo and both Android & iPhone UI for our team Lemonade Stand while on a bus traveling from New York City to Austin, TX. All the hard worked help the team reach the semifinals, finishing in the top 12 of 38 teams. Fun Note, I was so excited I did not take my first nap until I hit 50 hours, I was nicked named The Machine.
Marketing Producer in New York, NY April 2010 - March 2011
- Optimized overall performance of team sites in order to increase traffic, registered users and revenue generation
- Coordinated with design, editorial, and technical teams during new feature/functionality development projects
- Implemented site wide form template using HTML5 & CSS3
- Designed and developed all Fan Club pages using CSS3
- Developed an internal documentation for standards and guidelines
Web Design Teacher in New York, NY September 2010 - December 2010
City College of New York
- Taught introduction course to web design
- Developed curriculum and class projects
Head Lieutenant in Flagler Beach, FL May 2000 - September 2006
Flagler Beach Ocean Rescue
- Trained as Emergency Medical Technician (E.M.T.)
- Able to stay calm during adverse situations
- Broad knowledge of the ocean and ocean life
- Skills and knowledge to prevent and respond to emergencies
- Director of the Junior Lifeguard program
- Lead Instructor of Surf Lessons
Crew Chief in TX & WA September 2003 - May 2005
United States Air Force
- Honorably Discharged
- Ribbons & Medals: Air Force Training Ribbon, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Marksmanship, & The AF Outstanding Unit Award
- Aerospace Maintenance Technician C18, C135, E3, VC25, and VC137
- Secret Security Clearance (Inactive)
- Advised on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and aerospace support equipment
- Interpreted and advised on maintenance procedures and polices to repair aircraft and support equipment
- Troubleshot and maintained aircraft structures, systems, components, and support equipment
- Test repaired components and test equipment; adjusted, aligned, rigged, and calibrated
- Reviewed maintenance forms, aircraft records, and reports to ensure complete documentation
- In charge of twenty seven KC-135, each worth $13 million