A great dessert for 2. Have fun pulling the bread apart with a fork or get messy with your fingers. This is one of those foods you eat that take you back home, and remind you of the sweet times.
- 1 can refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits (about 10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Stick Butter
- 2 tablespoons White Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- Spay Butter
- Small Pan 8"
- Mini Loaf Pan 3"x6"
- Small Bowl
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat the baking pan with an even coat of spray butter.
- Cut/pull apart each biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Roll the pieces into balls with your hands.
- Place the white sugar and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Place a few biscuits bits in to the sugar and cinnamon mix at a time, make sure they are coated well.
- Place the coated bits into the baking pan.
- Put the stick butter and brown sugar into a small pan on medium. Stir and bring to a boil, not to burn the butter. (About 1 minute)
- Pour the melted brown sugar butter on over the layered bits in the pan, coat evenly.
- Place in the over on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30 - 35 minute, until the biscuits are fully cooked.
- Place pan upside down on a plate, remove pan.
- Sprinkle a little of the left over white sugar and cinnamon on top for more sweetness.
- You now can pull apart the monkey bread.
- Some people place nuts, coconut, or raisins before the put bits in the baking pan.
- Fell free to double or quadruple the ingredients for a larger serving.
- You can place a large baking sheet on the bottom rack to catch any butter sugar dropping.